Thursday 31 January 2013

Drunk Philosophy

I know that I shouldn't write when I'm drunk. But my head is all spinny and I can't sleep without feeling like on a merry-go-round. So here it goes anyway.

Maybe I got it all wrong maybe, just maybe my whole perspective on social behavior is all messed up. For years I've been preaching the value of being humble. That could be all bullshit. Take a look at the folks who are successful. Humbleness is not a character trait that is valuable when it comes to success in any field. In fact it seems to be an obstacle. I mean how could you be famous and all when you're a down to earth person? Maybe you need some megalomaniac tendencies to survive on the top?

Just maybe...

Yet if so... could one be not humble and still not be an asshole about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment