Thursday 24 January 2013

Quote of the Week!

"I can't believe this board. Twice a review of a Halloween effect by a certain someone that rhymes with cranky was deleted from this board. They just don't want anyone to know it sucked. It's sad when you try to offer an honest opinion about a product to warn others about it and the powers that be on this board delete it to protect someone that pays for advertising on the board.
I've purposely left off the name of the product this time and the magicians name so hopefully this post will live a little longer.
There were no personal attacks and a simple explanation of the contents. I would have at least expected a private message or something explaining the deletion. 
I'm really disappointed in the magic Café."

obeytheeye

So I guess the sold out BOOYAH-kits by Jay Sankey have found the wrong customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment