Wednesday 6 March 2013

So He's Banned


Harry Lorayne on the MC

I LOVE critical views from those who know what the h*ll they're talking about, houtjes, certainly not from you. And, listen closely, if you can - I "plug" (I call it "mention") my magic books WHEN I FEEL (in many cases, KNOW) that they can help. Just as the poster above admitted he didn't know about an item under discussion of mine, that has been around for decades. Hey, who knows? I may have - or may not - have helped him. Immaterial; I tried.

I frankly doubt that you understand that. Or, that magic is, has been for over six decades, a labor of love for me. Yes, my magic books sell more than most - but NOWHERE NEAR THE BOOKS I WRITE FOR THE PUBLIC (differences of hundreds of thousands, if you can "grasp" that).

Yes, it must be a cultural difference - it makes me feel good to help people. I realize that YOU (I don't know about your "WE")don't realize, understand, that - because I don't know or see how you help anyone. (Certainly not in magic - how long have you been into magic, I'd be curious to know.) And, you really have given me the laugh of the day - you come in with your un-called-for RUDE silliness, and when I respond YOU can't seem to "take" my critical view of you.

As I said, I don't know about your "we" - I've spent time in Holland, lectured, spent time with individuals - please don't drop them down into your class. So, if you want to come in where no-one asked you, where you know nothing of the situation, with a "low blow" directly at me don't expect me to lie back and enjoy it. Not the nature of this beast. (PS: I do appreciate your "true master" remark!)

later he added this

I'm sorry, houtjes, do you mean like the way you judged me here: "A bit more modesty wouldn't harm you Mister Lorayne..." - your "fair remark"? Is that what you mean? Like your original un-called "flaming" at me? My posts are not "un-called" for - they're in response to your bullcr*p. You're a joke!! And - I take you VERY SERIOUSLY. Believe me. Seriously enough that I won't sit back and allow your egotistical b*******t to go unanswered.

Dude, just because you censor your own profanities doesn't mean you didn't fucking mean it.

According to Genii this got HL banned from the MC. Too bad, reading his stuff was a riot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment